HAMILTON Priority Access Information for 2019-20 Season Ticket Holders
Season Ticket Holder Priority Access
SEASON TICKET HOLDER PRIORITY ACCESS WINDOW START AND END DATES AND TIMES WILL BE EMAILED
1. Mark your calendar.
- Your Priority Access Period will begin on the date and time indicated on the email you receive.
- We strongly suggest purchasing tickets during the PRIORITY ACCESS PERIOD for the best choice of dates and seats before additional presales begin on October 7.
2. Decide WHEN you want to see HAMILTON.
- Performances begin March 12, 2020 and tickets will be available for performances through September 20, 2020.
- The performance schedule is Tue - Fri 8pm; Sat 2pm & 8pm; Sun 1pm & 6:30pm.
- Select weeks may have a modified schedule.
3. Determine HOW MANY TICKETS you want.
- Season Ticket Holders may purchase up to NINE (9) tickets per account.
- TICKETS START AT $55
4. CREATE AN ACCOUNT on Ticketmaster.com before your priority access start date.
- During the Priority Access Period, tickets will be available for purchase ONLINE ONLY via Ticketmaster.com (and NOT your Season Ticket Account).
- As we are expecting high volume, we recommend you create a Ticketmaster.com account using the primary email address on your Season Ticket Account and make sure to enter your desired billing information.
- Purchases are not available by phone or in person at the box office at this time.
5. Watch your email the morning of your priority access start date for your UNIQUE PASSWORD to purchase.
- You will receive an email prior to 10am on the start date of your priority access window with YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD.
- You must have this password in order to purchase tickets.
- Once the limit of nine (9) tickets have been purchased using your unique password, it will expire.
- Please note HAMILTON does not allow exchanges or refunds.
Questions or concerns? Contact the Season Ticket Office at 866-755-2929 (M-F 8am - 6:30pm | Sa 10am - 4pm) or email us.