SAVE $12 PER SEASON PACKAGE WHEN YOU BUY ONLINE.
How To Purchase a Season Package
3 ways to purchase a Season Package:
- ONLINE*: CLICK HERE.
- BY PHONE: Hollywood Pantages Season Ticket Office at 866-755-2929 (M-F, 8am-6pm)
- IN PERSON: Hollywood Pantages Box Office opens daily at 10am
Ticket prices include a service charge and theatre restoration fee. Performance dates and times are subject to change. In the event of an unavoidable change, Hollywood Pantages reserves the right to present substitution(s) to performances currently scheduled. Individual show ticket prices are subject to change. Seats are subject to availability at time of purchase. There are no refunds.
*Purchases on a mobile device will display best available seating upon inquiry. To select exact seats using the interactive seat map, we recommend viewing this page on a desktop computer.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- THE BEST SEATS - Enjoy seats reserved for 6-SHOW SEASON PACKAGE holders that are not available to the general public.
- THE BEST PRICES - Pay up to 10% less than buying one show at a time...and even more when single ticket prices for popular shows increase due to demand.
- NO INTEREST PAYMENT PLANS - You can pay monthly installments to be completed by December 15th, 2017. There is a one-time service charge of $15 added to the second payment.
- CONVENIENT TICKET EXCHANGE - If your plans change, reschedule at the box office, online, or by phone at 866-755-2929 (M-F; 8am-6pm).
- PRIORITY ACCESS - Be the first to hear about added events and order additional tickets for your favorite shows prior to public onsales.
Season Ticket Policy, Rules and Regulations
- Season Tickets are personal licenses revocable at the sole discretion of The Hollywood Pantages (subject to any applicable law to the contrary), with or without cause.
- There is an 8 ticket maximum when purchasing Season Tickets, which may be purchased across a maximum of two performance dates. Season Ticket Holders may also purchase up to 8 additional tickets per engagement. Additional tickets may be purchased for dates other than season ticket package dates. Any tickets, season or additional, purchased over the 8 ticket limit can be cancelled and refunded at any time.
- All zip codes outside of Southern California addresses (zip code outside of 90000-93598) will be required to call the Season Ticket Office to purchase tickets. Season Ticket Holders who live outside Southern California will not have online account access, no tickets will be mailed and all tickets must be held at will call under the name of the account holder; tickets may be picked up one hour prior to the start of the purchased performance. For accounts outside of Southern California, if a name needs to be changed for will call pick up, the new name must be added as a secondary account holder on the account.
- Season Ticket Holders who live outside Southern California will not be allowed to purchase season tickets in section D or E, and any such purchases may be cancelled and refunded at any time. Any accounts with similar or duplicate contact information will be cancelled without notice.
- If we feel any patron is purchasing tickets for the sole purpose of resale, we reserve the right to cancel and refund all tickets at any time.
- Exchanges are on a best available basis and may not be available on your desired performance date or in your desired seating area.
- Downgrades are not refundable.
- Exchanging into weekend or holiday performances may incur an additional charge.
- Tickets may not be exchanged from one production to another.
- Season Package must be paid in full to exchange online.
Mezzanine seating available Friday and Sunday evenings only.
For a detailed seating chart, click here.