The Book Of Mormon
- Tuesday June 27 2017 8:00 PM
- Wednesday June 28 2017 8:00 PM
- Thursday June 29 2017 8:00 PM
- Friday June 30 2017 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 1 2017 2:00 PM
- Saturday July 1 2017 8:00 PM
- Sunday July 2 2017 1:00 PM
- Sunday July 2 2017 6:30 PM
- Wednesday July 5 2017 8:00 PM
- Thursday July 6 2017 2:00 PM
- Thursday July 6 2017 8:00 PM
- Friday July 7 2017 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 8 2017 2:00 PM
- Saturday July 8 2017 8:00 PM
- Sunday July 9 2017 1:00 PM
- Sunday July 9 2017 6:30 PM
The New York Times calls it "the best musical of this century." The Washington Post says, "It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals." And Entertainment Weekly says, "Grade A: the funniest musical of all time." Jimmy Fallon of The Tonight Show calls it "Genius. Brilliant. Phenomenal." It's THE BOOK OF MORMON, the nine-time Tony Award®-winning Best Musical.
This outrageous musical comedy follows the misadventures of a mismatched pair of missionaries, sent halfway across the world to spread the Good Word. Now with standing room only productions in London, on Broadway, and across North America, THE BOOK OF MORMON has truly become an international sensation. Contains explicit language.
Traffic Alert | Saturday, June 24
Saturday, June 24th | 11am - 3pm
HOLLYWOOD CARNIVAL PARADE
BE ADVISED THAT HOLLYWOOD BLVD. WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO THE HOLLYWOOD CARNIVAL PARADE FROM 11AM-3PM. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME AS THE STREET CLOSURES WILL CAUSE SOME DELAYS.
For More Information, CLICK HERE
Day of Show Lottery
THE BOOK OF MORMON | DAY OF SHOW LOTTERY RULES
- Entries will be accepted at the box office beginning two and a half hours prior to each performance
- Each person will print their name and the number of tickets (1 or 2) they wish to purchase on a card that is provided.
- Two hours before curtain, names will be drawn at random for a limited number of tickets priced at $25 each
- Cash or credit card are acceptable forms of payment.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. Cards are checked for duplication prior to drawing. Winners must be present at the time of the drawing and show valid ID to purchase tickets.
- Limit one entry per person and two tickets per winner.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
ASL Interpreted | Open Caption | Audio Description Performances
ASL Interpreted Performances
Open Caption Performances
Audio Description Performances
Groups of 15 or More
Groups of 15 or more on sale now! Call Hollywood Pantages Group Sales at 323-463-4367 or CLICK HERE
Please note: Strobes, Haze, and Fog effects are used in this production
Age Recommendation & Run Time
CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the theatre.
2 Hours and 30 Minutes (Including Intermission)
Press | Media Information
National Tour Company Photos by Joan Marcus