- Tuesday November 5 2019 8:00 PM
- Wednesday November 6 2019 8:00 PM
- Thursday November 7 2019 8:00 PM
- Friday November 8 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 9 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday November 9 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 10 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday November 10 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday November 12 2019 8:00 PM
- Wednesday November 13 2019 8:00 PM
- Thursday November 14 2019 8:00 PM
- Friday November 15 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 16 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday November 16 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 17 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday November 17 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday November 19 2019 8:00 PM
- Wednesday November 20 2019 8:00 PM
- Thursday November 21 2019 8:00 PM
- Friday November 22 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 23 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday November 23 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 24 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday November 24 2019 6:30 PM
She was a girl from Boston with a voice from heaven, who shot through the stars from gospel choir to dance floor diva. But what the world didn’t know was how Donna Summer risked it all to break through barriers, becoming the icon of an era and the inspiration for every music diva who followed. With a score featuring more than 20 of Summer’s classic hits including “Love to Love You Baby,” “Bad Girls” and “Hot Stuff,” this electric experience is a moving tribute to the voice of a generation. The Hollywood Reporter says that SUMMER is “PURE BLISS. An ebullient era in music! It gives the trailblazing songstress her rightful place in pop culture.”
All Photos by Matthew Murphy
Age Recommendation & Run Time
Recommended for Ages 12 and Up. Children under 5 will not be admitted to the theatre. All patrons must have a ticket.
2 hours and 15 minutes (Including Intermission)
In the heart of Hollywood, on Hollywood Boulevard, right down the block from Vine Street, stands the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. It's a fitting location: The Pantages has become one of the greatest landmarks of Hollywood, signifying both the glorious past and adventuresome future of the world's entertainment capital.
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
While the use of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre may have changed over the years, the theatre does not appear all that different today. After several touch-ups over the years, the Hollywood Boulevard showplace was renovated at the turn of the 21st century to recapture its 1930 look and luxury. When the theatre reopened in September 2000, some 300 people had repainted nearly every inch of the theatre, restored its outer lobby and missing chandeliers, refurbished its walls and prepared it for the new century.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info