- Tuesday March 24 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday March 25 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday March 26 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday March 27 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 28 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 28 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 29 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 29 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday March 31 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday April 1 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday April 2 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday April 3 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 4 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 4 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 5 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday April 5 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday April 7 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday April 8 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday April 9 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday April 10 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 11 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 11 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 12 2020 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption | Audio Description
- Sunday April 12 2020 6:30 PM
A legendary roster of Grammy® Award winners. A visionary director and a Tony Award®-winning design team. One of the world’s most beloved characters. Turn them loose on stage and what do you get? The bold, original musical The New York Times declares, “BRILLIANT!”
“Wonders pour from the stage in a ravishing stream of color and invention” (Time Out New York) as Broadway’s best creative minds reimagine and bring to life the beloved Nickelodeon series with humor, heart and pure theatricality in a neon-sparkly “party for the eyes and ears” (Daily Beast). Be there when SpongeBob and all of Bikini Bottom face catastrophe—until a most unexpected hero rises to take center stage. This “creative explosion” (Broadway.com) is “nothing short of genius” says Theatermania, so bring the entire family to celebrate friendship and cooperation, and learn the power of unity and inclusion.
Get ready to enjoy the “Broadway Extravaganza” (The New Yorker) that New York Magazine calls “effervescent candy-for-the-spirit.” Explore the depths of theatrical innovation in NICKELODEON’S THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL, 2018 Best Musical winner of the Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle Awards, where the power of optimism really can save the world.
Age Recommendation & Run Time
Recommended for Ages 5 and Up. Children under 5 will not be admitted to the theatre. All patrons must have a ticket.
One of the world’s premier entertainment venues, Dolby Theatre is home to Hollywood’s biggest night, the Oscars® and has hosted a myriad of prestigious artists, concerts and events including AFI Tributes to George Clooney, Meryl Streep, and Tom Hanks, Tyler Perry theatrical plays, Los Angeles Ballet, Celine Dion, Prince, CNN Heroes, Cirque du Soleil IRIS, Andrea Bocelli, America’s Got Talent, American Idol, PaleyFest Television Festival, and World Premieres for Black Panther, Mary Poppins Returns, and Star Wars–The Force Awakens.
The Dolby Theatre experience begins on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame and leads to Awards Walk which features Best Picture Oscar® plaques for every film to win the honor. The Theatre was designed by the legendary David Rockwell and the lobbies feature sweeping stairways, cherrywood balustrades, and are crowned with a beautifully lit silver dome. These well-appointed lobbies also feature one-of-a-kind photography from the golden age of Hollywood to today’s iconic stars, all mounted on classic silver screens. Onsite food and beverage are provided by the renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events.
Dolby Theatre is located within Hollywood & Highland, and features unique dining and shopping, nightclubs, a six-screen cinema-plex, and convenient parking with 3,000 spaces. Located adjacent to the world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre and Loews Hollywood Hotel, the Theatre is in the heart of Hollywood.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info