- Friday June 12 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday June 13 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday June 13 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday June 14 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday June 14 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday June 16 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday June 17 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday June 18 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday June 19 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday June 20 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday June 20 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday June 21 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday June 21 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday June 23 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday June 24 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday June 25 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday June 26 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday June 27 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday June 27 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday June 28 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday June 28 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday June 30 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday July 1 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday July 2 2020 2:00 PM
- Thursday July 2 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday July 3 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 4 2020 2:00 PM
- Sunday July 5 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday July 5 2020 6:30 PM
From the team at Lincoln Center Theater that brought you The King & I and South Pacific, comes “a sumptuous new production of the most perfect musical of all time” (Entertainment Weekly), Lerner & Loewe’s MY FAIR LADY. Director Bartlett Sher’s glowing production is “thrilling, glorious and better than it ever was” (New York Times). “Every so often a revival comes along that reminds you how indispensable great theater can be” (NY1).
Boasting such classic songs as “I Could Have Danced All Night,” “The Rain in Spain,” “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly” and “On the Street Where You Live,” MY FAIR LADY tells the story of Eliza Doolittle, a young Cockney flower seller, and Henry Higgins, a linguistics professor who is determined to transform her into his idea of a “proper lady.” But who is really being transformed?
All Photos: Original Broadway Revival Cast.
Photos by: Joan Marcus
One of the world’s premier entertainment venues, Dolby Theatre is home to Hollywood’s biggest night, the Oscars® and has hosted a myriad of prestigious artists, concerts and events including AFI Tributes to George Clooney, Meryl Streep, and Tom Hanks, Tyler Perry theatrical plays, Los Angeles Ballet, Celine Dion, Prince, CNN Heroes, Cirque du Soleil IRIS, Andrea Bocelli, America’s Got Talent, American Idol, PaleyFest Television Festival, and World Premieres for Black Panther, Mary Poppins Returns, and Star Wars–The Force Awakens.
The Dolby Theatre experience begins on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame and leads to Awards Walk which features Best Picture Oscar® plaques for every film to win the honor. The Theatre was designed by the legendary David Rockwell and the lobbies feature sweeping stairways, cherrywood balustrades, and are crowned with a beautifully lit silver dome. These well-appointed lobbies also feature one-of-a-kind photography from the golden age of Hollywood to today’s iconic stars, all mounted on classic silver screens. Onsite food and beverage are provided by the renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events.
Dolby Theatre is located within Hollywood & Highland, and features unique dining and shopping, nightclubs, a six-screen cinema-plex, and convenient parking with 3,000 spaces. Located adjacent to the world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre and Loews Hollywood Hotel, the Theatre is in the heart of Hollywood.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info