- Tuesday July 16 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday July 17 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday July 18 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday July 19 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 20 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday July 20 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday July 21 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday July 21 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday July 23 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday July 24 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday July 25 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday July 26 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 27 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday July 27 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday July 28 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday July 28 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday July 30 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday July 31 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday August 1 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday August 2 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday August 3 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday August 3 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday August 4 2019 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption | Audio Description
- Sunday August 4 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday August 6 2019 8:00 PM
- Wednesday August 7 2019 8:00 PM
- Thursday August 8 2019 8:00 PM
- Friday August 9 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday August 10 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday August 10 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday August 11 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday August 11 2019 6:30 PM
“A DYNAMITE BROADWAY REVIVAL.” - The New Yorker
Experience the acclaimed new production of the legendary musical MISS SAIGON, from the creators of Les Misérables. This is the epic story of a young Vietnamese woman named Kim. In a bar run by a notorious character called The Engineer, Kim meets an American G.I. That encounter will change their lives forever. Featuring stunning spectacle, a sensational cast of 42, and a soaring score including Broadway hits like “Last Night of the World,” “The Movie in My Mind,” and “The Heat is On in Saigon,” this is a theatrical event you will never forget.
“THE NEW MISS SAIGON SOARS TO THE RAFTERS!” - NY1
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our ASL seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our open caption seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets online. This service may be utilized from ANY SEAT.
- Visit Audience Services to check out a listening device at no cost by leaving a driver's license or other ID.
Telecoil Induction Loop
Simply set your device to the Telecoil feature, and adjust volume accordingly. We also offer a limited number of T-coil loop receivers for patrons with no personal device.
To request ASL interpretation, open captioning, or audio description services for a different performance, or for help finding accessible seats:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (323) 468-1782, Monday-Friday (11am-5pm)
Email is the best way to reach us. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice when making a request.
For more information, visit our Accessibility page.
All Photos: Matthew Murphy
Age Recommendation & Run Times
Recommended for ages 12 and up. Contains some scenes and language which may not be suitable for younger audience members, including scenes of a sexual nature. Children under 5 will not be admitted to the theatre. All patrons must have a ticket.
2 Hours and 40 Minutes (Including Intermission)
In the heart of Hollywood, on Hollywood Boulevard, right down the block from Vine Street, stands the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. It's a fitting location: The Pantages has become one of the greatest landmarks of Hollywood, signifying both the glorious past and adventuresome future of the world's entertainment capital.
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
While the use of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre may have changed over the years, the theatre does not appear all that different today. After several touch-ups over the years, the Hollywood Boulevard showplace was renovated at the turn of the 21st century to recapture its 1930 look and luxury. When the theatre reopened in September 2000, some 300 people had repainted nearly every inch of the theatre, restored its outer lobby and missing chandeliers, refurbished its walls and prepared it for the new century.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info