Winner! 2017 Tony Award for Best Musical Revival
- Tuesday January 29 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday January 30 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday January 31 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday February 1 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday February 2 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday February 2 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday February 3 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday February 3 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday February 5 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday February 6 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday February 7 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday February 8 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday February 9 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday February 9 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday February 10 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday February 10 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday February 12 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday February 13 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday February 14 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday February 15 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday February 16 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday February 16 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday February 17 2019 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption | Audio Description
- Sunday February 17 2019 6:30 PM
Winner of 4 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival, Broadway’s most beloved musical is back where it belongs! Directed by Tony winner Jerry Zaks and featuring choreography by Tony winner Warren Carlyle, HELLO, DOLLY! is “the best show of the year” (NPR). Breaking box office records week after week and receiving thunderous critical raves on Broadway, this “gorgeous” new production (Vogue) pays tribute to the original work of legendary director/choreographer Gower Champion -- hailed both then and now as one of the greatest stagings in musical theater history. Rolling Stone calls it “a must-see event. A musical comedy dream. If you’re lucky enough to score a ticket, you’ll be seeing something historic. Wow, wow, wow indeed!”
The bold and enchanting Dolly Gallagher Levi is a widow, matchmaker and professional meddler. When she decides the next match she needs to make is for herself, she weaves a web of romantic complications for her newest client, the cantankerous “half-a-millionaire” Horace Vandergelder, his two clerks, a pretty hat maker and her assistant. HELLO, DOLLY! features Broadway classics like “Before the Parade Passes By,” “It Only Takes a Moment,” “Put on Your Sunday Clothes,” and, of course, the title number, “Hello, Dolly!”
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our ASL seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our open caption seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets online. This service may be utilized from ANY SEAT.
- Visit Audience Services to check out a listening device at no cost by leaving a driver's license or other ID.
Telecoil Induction Loop
Simply set your device to the Telecoil feature, and adjust volume accordingly. We also offer a limited number of T-coil loop receivers for patrons with no personal device.
To request ASL interpretation, open captioning, or audio description services for a different performance, or for help finding accessible seats:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (323) 468-1782, Monday-Friday (11am-5pm)
Email is the best way to reach us. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice when making a request.
For more information, visit our Accessibility page.
All Photos: Julieta Cervantes, 2017
HELLO, DOLLY! Cast Announcement
CLICK HERE for the cast announcement!
Age Recommendation & Run Time
Recommended for all ages. Children under 5 will not be admitted to the theatre. All patrons must have a ticket.
2 Hours and 35 Minutes (Including Intermission)