- Friday December 13 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday December 14 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday December 14 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday December 15 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday December 15 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday December 17 2019 8:00 PM
- Wednesday December 18 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday December 19 2019 8:00 PM
- Friday December 20 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Saturday December 21 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday December 21 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday December 22 2019 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption | Audio Description
- Sunday December 22 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday December 24 2019 2:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday December 26 2019 2:00 PM
- Thursday December 26 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday December 27 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Saturday December 28 2019 2:00 PM Best Availability
- Saturday December 28 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday December 29 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday December 29 2019 6:30 PM Best Availability
- Tuesday December 31 2019 2:00 PM
- Thursday January 2 2020 2:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday January 2 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday January 3 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Saturday January 4 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday January 4 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Sunday January 5 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday January 5 2020 6:30 PM Best Availability
- Tuesday January 7 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday January 8 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday January 9 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday January 10 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday January 11 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday January 11 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday January 12 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday January 12 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday January 14 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday January 15 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday January 16 2020 2:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday January 16 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday January 17 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Saturday January 18 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday January 18 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Sunday January 19 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday January 19 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday January 21 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday January 22 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday January 23 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday January 24 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Saturday January 25 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday January 25 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday January 26 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday January 26 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday January 28 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday January 29 2020 2:00 PM
- Wednesday January 29 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday January 30 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday January 31 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Saturday February 1 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday February 1 2020 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Sunday February 2 2020 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption
"IRRESISTIBLE IN ITS CREATIVITY AND VERVE!"
-Los Angeles Times
"IT'S SIMPLY MAGICAL!"
-Los Angeles Daily News
"A PERFECT SHOW FOR THE HOLIDAYS."
From the producers of The Lion King and Aladdin, FROZEN, the Tony®-nominated Best Musical, will celebrate its North American tour opening at the Pantages Theatre; December 4, 2019 through February 2, 2020. FROZEN, heralded by The New Yorker as “thrilling” and “genuinely moving,” quickly emerged as the biggest musical hit of last year’s Broadway season, smashing four St. James Theatre house records and placing it in the top 10 best-selling shows every week since opening in March 2018.
A mysterious secret. A family torn apart. As one sister struggles with being an outsider and harnessing her powers within, the other sets out on a thrilling adventure to bring her family together once again. Both are searching for love, but they’ll learn that to find it they’ll have to look inside themselves first.
FROZEN is melting hearts on Broadway in an all-new production created for the stage by an award-winning team. It features the songs you know and love from the original film plus an expanded score with a dozen new numbers. The creative team at its helm has won a cumulative 16 Tonys and includes Oscar® winner Kristen Anderson-Lopez and EGOT-winning Robert Lopez (music & lyrics), Oscar-winning Jennifer Lee (book), Tony and Olivier Award-winning Michael Grandage (director) and Tony winner Rob Ashford (choreographer).
An unforgettable theatrical experience filled with sensational special effects, stunning sets and costumes, and powerhouse performances, FROZEN is everything you want in a musical: It’s moving. It’s spectacular. And above all, it’s pure Broadway joy.
FROZEN is produced by Disney Theatrical Productions under the direction of Thomas Schumacher.
Additional Ticket Information
- There is a 9 ticket limit across the engagement. Orders in excess of this limit may be subject to cancellation.
- Price level 5 is will call only, including window sales. Tickets will be left in the purchaser's name only and may be picked up no sooner than one hour prior to curtain. Sorry, no name changes allowed.
Best Available Showtimes
CLICK HERE for Best Available Showtimes
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our ASL seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our open caption seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets online. This service may be utilized from ANY SEAT.
- Visit Audience Services to check out a listening device at no cost by leaving a driver's license or other ID.
Telecoil Induction Loop
Simply set your device to the Telecoil feature, and adjust volume accordingly. We also offer a limited number of T-coil loop receivers for patrons with no personal device.
To request ASL interpretation, open captioning, or audio description services for a different performance, or for help finding accessible seats:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (323) 468-1782, Monday-Friday (11am-5pm).
Email is the best way to reach us. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice when making a request.
For more information, visit our Accessibility page.
CLICK HERE for more information and to enter the FROZEN digital lottery.
First entries begin Monday, December 2nd at 11am PT.
CLICK HERE to read the Official Playbill for Disney's FROZEN
Age Recommendation & Run Time
Recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends its productions for ages 6 and up. All persons entering the theater, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
2 Hours and 10 Minutes (Including Intermission)
Please be advised that smoke, haze, and strobe lights are used during this performance.
In the heart of Hollywood, on Hollywood Boulevard, right down the block from Vine Street, stands the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. It's a fitting location: The Pantages has become one of the greatest landmarks of Hollywood, signifying both the glorious past and adventuresome future of the world's entertainment capital.
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
While the use of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre may have changed over the years, the theatre does not appear all that different today. After several touch-ups over the years, the Hollywood Boulevard showplace was renovated at the turn of the 21st century to recapture its 1930 look and luxury. When the theatre reopened in September 2000, some 300 people had repainted nearly every inch of the theatre, restored its outer lobby and missing chandeliers, refurbished its walls and prepared it for the new century.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info