- Tuesday February 18 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday February 19 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday February 20 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday February 21 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday February 22 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday February 22 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday February 23 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday February 23 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday February 25 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday February 26 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday February 27 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday February 28 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday February 29 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday February 29 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 1 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 1 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday March 3 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday March 4 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday March 5 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday March 6 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 7 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 7 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 8 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 8 2020 6:30 PM
Welcome to Margaritaville, where people come to get away from it all—and stay to find something they never expected. With a book by Emmy Award® winner Greg Garcia (“My Name is Earl,” “Raising Hope”) and Emmy Award® nominee Mike O’Malley (“Survivors Remorse,” “Shameless”) ESCAPE TO MARGARITAVILLE is the musical comedy featuring both original songs and your most-loved Jimmy Buffett classics, including “Fins,” “Volcano,” “Cheeseburger in Paradise” and many more. USA Today calls it "A little slice of paradise!" and Entertainment Weekly raves, "It will knock your flip-flops off!" So don't let the party start without you.
One of the world’s premier entertainment venues, Dolby Theatre is home to Hollywood’s biggest night, the Oscars® and has hosted a myriad of prestigious artists, concerts and events including AFI Tributes to George Clooney, Meryl Streep, and Tom Hanks, Tyler Perry theatrical plays, Los Angeles Ballet, Celine Dion, Prince, CNN Heroes, Cirque du Soleil IRIS, Andrea Bocelli, America’s Got Talent, American Idol, PaleyFest Television Festival, and World Premieres for Black Panther, Mary Poppins Returns, and Star Wars–The Force Awakens.
The Dolby Theatre experience begins on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame and leads to Awards Walk which features Best Picture Oscar® plaques for every film to win the honor. The Theatre was designed by the legendary David Rockwell and the lobbies feature sweeping stairways, cherrywood balustrades, and are crowned with a beautifully lit silver dome. These well-appointed lobbies also feature one-of-a-kind photography from the golden age of Hollywood to today’s iconic stars, all mounted on classic silver screens. Onsite food and beverage are provided by the renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events.
Dolby Theatre is located within Hollywood & Highland, and features unique dining and shopping, nightclubs, a six-screen cinema-plex, and convenient parking with 3,000 spaces. Located adjacent to the world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre and Loews Hollywood Hotel, the Theatre is in the heart of Hollywood.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info