- Wednesday March 27 2019 8:00 PM
- Thursday March 28 2019 2:00 PM
- Thursday March 28 2019 8:00 PM
- Friday March 29 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 30 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 30 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 31 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 31 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday April 2 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday April 3 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday April 4 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday April 5 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 6 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 6 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 7 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday April 7 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday April 9 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday April 10 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday April 11 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday April 12 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 13 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 13 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 14 2019 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption | Audio Description
- Sunday April 14 2019 6:30 PM
Roald Dahl's amazing tale is now L.A.'s golden ticket! It's the perfect recipe for a delectable treat: songs from the original film, including "Pure Imagination," "The Candy Man," and "I've Got a Golden Ticket," alongside a toe-tapping and ear-tickling new score from the songwriters of Hairspray.
Willy Wonka is opening his marvelous and mysterious chocolate factory...to a lucky few. That includes Charlie Bucket, whose bland life is about to burst with color and confection beyond his wildest dreams. He and four other golden ticket winners will embark on a mesmerizing joyride through a world of pure imagination. Now's your chance to experience the wonders of Wonka like never before – get ready for Oompa-Loompas, incredible inventions, the great glass elevator, and more, more, more at this everlasting showstopper!
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our ASL seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our open caption seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets online. This service may be utilized from ANY SEAT.
- Visit Audience Services to check out a listening device at no cost by leaving a driver's license or other ID.
Telecoil Induction Loop
Simply set your device to the Telecoil feature, and adjust volume accordingly. We also offer a limited number of T-coil loop receivers for patrons with no personal device.
To request ASL interpretation, open captioning, or audio description services for a different performance, or for help finding accessible seats:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (323) 468-1782, Monday-Friday (11am-5pm)
Email is the best way to reach us. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice when making a request.
For more information, visit our Accessibility page.
All Photos: Joan Marcus, 2017
CLICK HERE for the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" cast announcement!
Age Recommendation & Run Time
Recommended for ages 6 and up. Children under 5 will not be admitted to the theatre. All patrons must have a ticket.
2 Hours and 30 Minutes (Including Intermission)
In the heart of Hollywood, on Hollywood Boulevard, right down the block from Vine Street, stands the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. It's a fitting location: The Pantages has become one of the greatest landmarks of Hollywood, signifying both the glorious past and adventuresome future of the world's entertainment capital.
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
While the use of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre may have changed over the years, the theatre does not appear all that different today. After several touch-ups over the years, the Hollywood Boulevard showplace was renovated at the turn of the 21st century to recapture its 1930 look and luxury. When the theatre reopened in September 2000, some 300 people had repainted nearly every inch of the theatre, restored its outer lobby and missing chandeliers, refurbished its walls and prepared it for the new century.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info