- Tuesday September 24 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday September 25 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday September 26 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday September 27 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday September 28 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday September 28 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday September 29 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday September 29 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday October 1 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday October 2 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday October 3 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday October 4 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday October 5 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday October 5 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday October 6 2019 1:00 PM Audio Description
- Sunday October 6 2019 6:30 PM
Over 35 million people on our blue planet have experienced the surprising and exciting show that is BLUE MAN GROUP. And now, the Blue Men come to Los Angeles for the very first time with their Speechless Tour.
The Blue Men see fun in your future and are here to reignite your digitally-overloaded senses. If you like normal, think again — ‘cause this show is a rollicking, rowdy, rave of a good time. You’ll witness music, laughter, and surprises over and over.
Join us for the Los Angeles premiere. It’s time for you to have the time of your life!
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets online. This service may be utilized from ANY SEAT.
- Visit Audience Services to check out a listening device at no cost by leaving a driver's license or other ID.
Telecoil Induction Loop
Simply set your device to the Telecoil feature, and adjust volume accordingly. We also offer a limited number of T-coil loop receivers for patrons with no personal device.
To request audio description services for a different performance, or for help finding accessible seats:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (323) 468-1782, Monday-Friday (11am-5pm)
Email is the best way to reach us. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice when making a request.
For more information, visit our Accessibility page.
Recommended for all ages. Children under 5 will not be admitted to the theatre. All patrons must have a ticket.
In the heart of Hollywood, on Hollywood Boulevard, right down the block from Vine Street, stands the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. It's a fitting location: The Pantages has become one of the greatest landmarks of Hollywood, signifying both the glorious past and adventuresome future of the world's entertainment capital.
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
While the use of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre may have changed over the years, the theatre does not appear all that different today. After several touch-ups over the years, the Hollywood Boulevard showplace was renovated at the turn of the 21st century to recapture its 1930 look and luxury. When the theatre reopened in September 2000, some 300 people had repainted nearly every inch of the theatre, restored its outer lobby and missing chandeliers, refurbished its walls and prepared it for the new century.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info