- Tuesday October 8 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday October 9 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday October 10 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday October 11 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday October 12 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday October 12 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday October 13 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday October 13 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday October 15 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday October 16 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday October 17 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday October 18 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday October 19 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday October 19 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday October 20 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday October 20 2019 6:30 PM
- Tuesday October 22 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday October 23 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Thursday October 24 2019 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday October 25 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday October 26 2019 2:00 PM
- Saturday October 26 2019 8:00 PM
- Sunday October 27 2019 1:00 PM
- Sunday October 27 2019 6:30 PM
Inspired by the beloved films, the romantic and adventure-filled new musical ANASTASIA is on a journey to Los Angeles at last!
From the Tony Award®-winning creators of the Broadway classic Ragtime, this dazzling show transports us from the twilight of the Russian Empire to the euphoria of Paris in the 1920s, as a brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past. Pursued by a ruthless Soviet officer determined to silence her, Anya enlists the aid of a dashing conman and a lovable ex-aristocrat. Together, they embark on an epic adventure to help her find home, love, and family.
ANASTASIA features a book by celebrated playwright Terrence McNally, a lush new score by Stephen Flaherty (music) and Lynn Ahrens (lyrics) with direction by Tony Award® winner Darko Tresnjak.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our ASL seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our open caption seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets online. This service may be utilized from ANY SEAT.
- Visit Audience Services to check out a listening device at no cost by leaving a driver's license or other ID.
Telecoil Induction Loop
Simply set your device to the Telecoil feature, and adjust volume accordingly. We also offer a limited number of T-coil loop receivers for patrons with no personal device.
To request ASL interpretation, open captioning, or audio description services for a different performance, or for help finding accessible seats:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (323) 468-1782, Monday-Friday (11am-5pm)
Email is the best way to reach us. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice when making a request.
For more information, visit our Accessibility page.
All Photos by Matthew Murphy
Age Recommendation & Run Time
Recommended for ages 7 and up. Children under 5 will not be admitted to the theatre. All patrons must have a ticket.
2 Hours and 25 Minutes (Including Intermission)
In the heart of Hollywood, on Hollywood Boulevard, right down the block from Vine Street, stands the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. It's a fitting location: The Pantages has become one of the greatest landmarks of Hollywood, signifying both the glorious past and adventuresome future of the world's entertainment capital.
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
While the use of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre may have changed over the years, the theatre does not appear all that different today. After several touch-ups over the years, the Hollywood Boulevard showplace was renovated at the turn of the 21st century to recapture its 1930 look and luxury. When the theatre reopened in September 2000, some 300 people had repainted nearly every inch of the theatre, restored its outer lobby and missing chandeliers, refurbished its walls and prepared it for the new century.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info