A Bronx Tale
- Thursday November 15 2018 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday November 16 2018 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 17 2018 2:00 PM
- Saturday November 17 2018 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 18 2018 1:00 PM
- Sunday November 18 2018 6:30 PM
- Monday November 19 2018 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Tuesday November 20 2018 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Wednesday November 21 2018 8:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday November 23 2018 2:00 PM Best Availability
- Friday November 23 2018 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 24 2018 2:00 PM
- Saturday November 24 2018 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 25 2018 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption | Audio Description
Broadway’s hit crowd-pleaser takes you to the stoops of the Bronx in the 1960s- where a young man is caught between the father he loves and the mob boss he’d love to be.
Bursting with high-energy dance numbers and original doo-wop tunes from Alan Menken, the songwriter of Beauty and the Beast, A BRONX TALE is an unforgettable story of loyalty and family.
Academy Award® winner Robert De Niro and Tony® winner Jerry Zaks direct this streetwise musical- based on Academy Award nominee Chazz Palminteri’s story- that The New York Times hails as “A Critics’ Pick! The kind of tale that makes you laugh and cry.”
What Is A BRONX TALE? | Watch Our Videos
Chazz Palminteri Brings A BRONX TALE Back Home to L.A. - Where it All Started...
The Tale Behind A BRONX TALE | Episode 1
The Tale Behind A BRONX TALE | Episode 2
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our ASL seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets in our open caption seating area.
Click your desired performance to purchase tickets online. This service may be utilized from ANY SEAT.
- Visit Audience Services to check out a listening device at no cost by leaving a driver's license or other ID.
Telecoil Induction Loop
Simply set your device to the Telecoil feature, and adjust volume accordingly. We also offer a limited number of T-coil loop receivers for patrons with no personal device.
To request ASL interpretation, open captioning, or audio description services for a different performance, or for help finding accessible seats:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (323) 468-1782, Monday-Friday (11am-5pm)
Email is the best way to reach us. Please allow at least 2 weeks advance notice when making a request.
For more information, visit our Accessibility page.
Age Recommendation & Run Time
Recommended for ages 12 and up due to strong language and gunshot effects. Children under 5 will not be admitted to the theatre. All patrons must have a ticket.
2 Hours (Including Intermission)
Press | Media Information
All Photos: Joan Marcus, 2016
Meet the Cast