DAY OF SHOW LOTTERY
LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AT $25 EACH HELD PRIOR TO EACH PERFORMANCE
HOW & WHEN TO ENTER
- Two and one-half hours prior to each performance, people who present themselves at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre box office will have their names placed in a lottery drum
- Thirty minutes later, names will be drawn for a limited number of orchestra seats at $25 each, cash only.
- This lottery is available only in-person at the box office, with a limit of two tickets per person.
- Lottery participants must have a valid photo ID when submitting their entry form and, if chosen, when purchasing tickets.
- Limit 1 entry per person, per performance.
- All lottery prices include a $3.00 facility fee.
- Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
- Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases.
- Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- All sales final - no refunds or exchanges.
- Lottery may be revoked or modified at anytime without notice.
MORE HOLIDAY ENJOYMENT IN HOLLYWOOD
Nov 28, 2018 - Jan 27, 2019
Jan 29 - Feb 17, 2019
Winner! 2017 Tony Award for Best Musical Revival
Feb 19 - 24, 2019
Broadway's Huge-Hearted Hit
Feb 26 - Mar 24, 2019
Andrew Lloyd Webber's Iconic Musical
Mar 27 - Apr 14, 2019
Step Inside a World of Pure Imagination
Apr 16 - May 5, 2019
The Broadway Classic Returns
May 7 - June 2, 2019
Presale Tickets Now Available
June 6 - July 7, 2019
The Spectacular New Production
July 9 - 14, 2019
The 20th Anniversary Tour
July 16 - Aug 11, 2019
Cameron Mackintosh’s New Production
Tuesday | Sep 24, 2019
Official North American Tour Opening in Los Angeles